Welcome

Welcome. This my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project. Peace out.

Monday 19 September 2011

This is the contents page to my prelim magazine, i picked the layout i have because it is influenced by the NME contents page i used in the previous blog. It looks similar because the page numbers are listed down the right hand side but i decided to do a stairs border because it looks abstract and interesting, the image i will use will be one of an outside scenario such as students doing homework in the park.

I chose to have my front cover like this because it has a striking appeal to it, i used both covers as an inspiration to design my cover. i put the main sell line in front of the picture so the reader can see what the main topic of the magazine is. i have also labeled what colour's i will be using so it is easy when it comes to designing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment