Welcome

Welcome. This my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project. Peace out.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Constructing My Front Cover

This is the template I will be using to construct my front cover for my magazine, to create a professional look on the final product.
This is my first edit for magazine cover, it is not the final edit because it is too dark which does not create a professional appeal.
A potential first draft of the front cover. A four tone gradient effect is used present the colours of the union jack, due to the magazine being based on the "Brit Awards".
I decided to cut the left model out because the photo taken was a portrait photo when it needed to be landscape, this was a problem because it meant the image had to be stretched which gave it an unoriginal look.

No comments:

Post a Comment