Welcome

Welcome. This my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project. Peace out.

Monday 6 February 2012

Flat Plans Re-vised

Front Cover:
For my front cover i decided to change the house style to more neutral colours (blue and black) to maintain a sense of professionalism and maturity, matching the target audience. I also decided to move the main image to the middle and surround it in sell lines because that is the general look of all magazine covers i have researched it and brings the attention to the microphone in the middle and makes readers wonder why it's there if nobody is placed behind it which is a key element I want for my magazine.

Contents Page:
I made no further improvements to my contents page other than the colour scheme therefore i found there to be no need for further improvement. I decided to replace the clashing orange and blue style with a neutral black and blue house style.

Double Page Spread:
For my double page spread I had to come up with ways in which i could make the article look more interesting, one key idea I had was slice off the edge of the article box and put the band logo in the triangular space at the bottom, I decided this would be an interesting twist to add because captures the readers attention on the logo. I also decided to use borders around the images to brighten up the page and make it more colourful. I placed a quote on the main image because it personalizes the the article more and draws readers in because it's the first thing they will notice on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment