Welcome

Welcome. This my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project. Peace out.

Sunday 15 April 2012

Evaluation Question 7 - Looking back at your preliminary task (the school magazine), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the main task?

Through my progression from the preliminary task to the main task, I feel as if I have learnt how to effectively design a proffessional product. I believe this because after comparing my two products I am able to see that after research I was able to identify the key features of a proffessional magazine e.g. the colour scheme, setting of photoshoots and model selection. I have also learnt how to manage my time more effectively and to meet deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment