Welcome

Welcome. This my AS Foundation Portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my coursework project. Peace out.

Friday 6 January 2012

Ideas and feedback

Ideas
For my coursework i have decided to create a music magazine aimed at teenagers between the ages of 16 to 20, so generally college and university students. I decided to do this because as a student myself i thought that constructing an appealing magazine for people around this age group would be easier if i based it on what i found appealing in a magazine. The genre i am aiming at will generally be Indie and Drum and bass so bands similar to ones such as Arctic Monkeys, Foals and Pendulum will be included in the front cover, contents page and double paged spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment